Bell Times/Bus Routes
It's important for everyone to be ready to start the learning day on time.
- Breakfast is served in the classroom everyday. Students must be present before 8:00 a.m. to be able to eat.
- If your child is going to be absent, please call the office at 746-8900 before 9:00.
- We have weekly Rise and Shine Assemblies on Monday mornings at 7:50. Parents are welcome to attend.
- When your child needs an early dismissal you'll need to come to the office before 2:00, show ID, and then your child will be called from the classroom. Students will not be dismissed early from the classroom after 2:00 p.m.
- Students with perfect attendance for a week will have their name entered into a drawing for $5.
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
If your student attends one of our charter partner schools, please reach out to the school for information on transportation.
|Opening Bell||7:20 a.m.|
|Tardy Bell||7:25 a.m.|
2721 W. 50 St.
Tulsa OK, 74107
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications