Club offerings are subject to change
- After Learning
- Basketball 4th & 5th grades
- Bike Club
- Board Games
- Students work in teams and/or partners to play a variety of board games. Students learn how to set up, play and clean up the games. Students learn to work together and/or individually.
- Global Gardens
- Good News
- Guitar Talk
- Would you like to learn the art of knitting? In the knitting club, students will learn a brief history of how knitting first began. They will learn how to cast on to their needles, master the knit stitch and the purl stitch. Club knitters will also learn how to tell the two stitches apart. Knitters will make 2-3 projects during our club this season.
- Movies are a great way to introduce SEL (social emotional learning) concepts to kiddos. In Movie Club, we watch different Disney movies that correlate with different CASEL and RULER concepts for SEL. For example, after watching the movie Inside Out we discussed our emotions and what in our own worlds gives us those emotions. The students then work on watercolor paintings representing their emotions.
- Native American Culture Club
- Native American Culture Club educates students on the importance of some aspects of Native American lifestyles through fun activities.
- Story Time
- If you love stories then Story Time Club is for you. Every week our club members take little field trips in our brains to many places. We focus on either a character, author or theme. Some of our favorites have been books about dogs, Disney books, and the Olivia the Pig
In elementary grade art classes, students will explore many different aspects of visual art. Students will let their creativity flow by engaging in activities such as drawing and painting with various materials. They also learn art vocabulary, explore the work of many different artists and art movements, and learn to appreciate art as it enhances our world.
In elementary grade music classes, students will learn and practice the basic fundamental elements of music such as sound, melody, harmony, rhythm, and expression (dynamics, tempo, articulation). Students will engage in singing, playing instruments, responding to music with movement, and connecting with various cultures through music. These classes will help students develop creativity, self-expression, and problem-solving while creating music together as a team. These classes will also provide students with performance opportunities, which will help them develop a sense of ensemble, tolerance, perseverance, and rigor—enabling them to be well-rounded citizens of our global society.
2022 Sequoyah Book Awards for Grades 3-5
School Library Catalog
Tulsa City-County Library
International Children's Digital Library
International Children's Digital Library lets you read books right on your computer. Click on the kinds of books you like to read and follow the directions to read a great book.
Visual Dictionary is an online picture dictionary. You can even have the words pronounced for you!
Storyline features videos of famous actors reading favorite children's stories. This website is part of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists Foundation, which provides the free videos and activity guides. New story videos are added, so keep checking in.
Big Huge Labs
Be creative! Big Huge Labs lets you make magazine covers, movie posters, trading cards, and more.
7:30 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.
Each student is allowed to check out two books. Kindergarten through 2nd grade must have their book bag. Check out is for one week.